A Work In Progress

Just a writer's block within internet city.
Short Stories, Muses, Reviews and Discussions on Writing




August 25, 2009


It has been awhile since my last post; what a shame. But I am back and I thought it was only fitting to restart my blog since I start my first day of class after work. I caught the writing bug again thanks to my Sister Erica, who gave me a copy of The Complete Artists Way. I immediately found a class to help me be a better writer and give me deadlines. So we'll see how it goes.

In the mean time I am going to begin to post some of my short works or rather 100 word stories, which I submit to a weekly writing contest at
100 Word Stories
. There is no prize only, the winner gets to pick the subject for the next week. And everyone's work is included in the weekly podcast.

I will also post any assignments from my class as well as some book reviews here and there.

So, I welcome me back and I welcome any of you who are returning back.

Lets get started.

No comments: