A Work In Progress

Just a writer's block within internet city.
Short Stories, Muses, Reviews and Discussions on Writing




October 22, 2007

The Beginning to the End

Every journey, whether great or small starts somewhere. A point of location or a point in time, it makes no difference, they always start at the same place. The Beginning.


This is not my journey, rather a journey within my journey about; well a journey. And if you think, "That makes no sense", let me explain. I have recently decided to begin writing a novel; a fantasy. A journey is ultimately involved and therefore this Blog is not about my journey in life rather my journey to write about a journey.


Like the characters in my story; I too will travel through undiscovered realms and mortal perils, as I have never attempted a feat of this scale. But I unlike my characters know how this journey must and will end.

Along the way I hope to use this space to work out ideas and perhaps gain tips from other writers and if I am able; offer my help
in return.


Welcome and I hope to see you soon.


- J.David Bodzin

No comments: