A Work In Progress

Just a writer's block within internet city.
Short Stories, Muses, Reviews and Discussions on Writing




December 11, 2007

The Fan Is On


Feel the breeze? A breath of fresh air. This past weekend I had the distinct pleasure of attending my sister's graduation from San Luis Obispo with a B.S in Business. On top of that I was able to; visit much of the scenic region that is the Central California Coastline, beautiful. Take a long road trip with my true love, Mandi. Eat some excellent Tri Tip Sandwiches and drink with the fine citizens of Morro Bay. But one of the greatest thing to come from this weekend writing wise was meeting up with my Uncle Gary; the author of Cosmo Gets An Ear who I have not seen for many years and is currently working on a new novel. Though we did not have a lot of time together to talk about writing, what we did talk about was very important and useful. "Write from the heart". " Watch the wordiness". "Watch your structure." He has offered to look over my outlines and I look forward to gaining some feedback from a trusted experienced source.

No comments: